What is Pomelo?
Pomelo – one of the juiciest fruits on our planet tasting sweet and sour. The properties and qualities of the pomelo were legendary even in very early dynasties. Specially trained cooks pilled the fruit and served it to the emperor and its entourage as a special dessert. Pomelo is from the citrus family as grapefruit and orange.
How Pomelozzini is made and what value it has?
First, the untreated fruits are peeled immediately after harvest and chopped. Next, the fruit is fermented in its own juice for at least 30 months before the fruits are shaped into balls and packaged under protective conditions.
- The outer skin and the white skin (albedo) are removed and crushed
- Fermented in its own juice with a mother ferment
- Fermentation time at least 30 months
- After fermenting, pralines are formed
- Packaging under protective atmosphere
The pomelo is characterized mainly by its high vitamin C content, which is supplemented by calcium, potassium, magnesium, and phosphate. The high proportion of bitter substances are also highly valued in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Naringin and limonin cause the bitter taste to help lower blood pressure
- The high fiber content supports digestion
- Ideal for athletes (Ca, K, Mg, P, …)
- Few calories and hardly any fat
- The ingredients support a healthy body and Fit mind supports our immune system
- Supports high blood sugar, digestion, dehydration
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system, connective tissue, vessels (naringin and pectin)
- Has a positive effect on the skin aging process
- The high vitamin C supports concentration, relaxation, and a good mood
- Enjoy 1-2 pomelo a day. Be sure to drink enough warm water (at least 250ml) while eating the fruit.
Consult a doctor before taking with any blood-pressure-lowering drugs.
Do not swallow the pit, Do not use it for children under 12, women who are pregnant or nursing, or ulcer patients.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use it if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
The shape, flavour, and consistency of the product can change from batch to batch. It has no impact on the quality of the product.
Ingredients: fermented pomelo fruit, herbal coat 0,1% (mulberry fruit powder, mate leaves, cassia fistula, carrot extract).
Weight – 0.16 kg
We recommend cool and dry storage.
Manufacturer: Share Marketing-Trading-Logistik GmbH, Austria